Today I would like to give you some Chinese cooking tips as below before I continue telling you more about my recipes:
* Food will sustain life and cooking should be a cultivated as an art.
* Chinese cooking has the element of Ying and Yang to balance our life if you have the right ingredients to boost your immunity.
* We must eat healthy food more vegetables, tofu, mushrooms, broccoli, spinach, brown rice, fruits and we should make eating a divine pleasure.
* Chinese food must be cooked quickly and at high heat and timing is also a characteristic of Chinese cooking.
* Crabs will get bad smell first before it die and the legs will drop off if you leave it alive for more than two days.
* Do not marinate fish for too long otherwise the fish meat will become soft and tasteless.
* Do not preserve the chicken with salt for too long otherwise it will loose its original taste and become salty.
* Brush honey after the chicken is roasted otherwise honey will become bitter and the chicken will be burnt if you spread on the chicken when it is still roasting.