Recipe from The Oriental Cookbook 50 color photow 5 countries recipes 109 pages 6 inch x 8 inch
Perfect Christmas Gift for the Season
Order The Oriental Cookbook with free pdf Chinese Cuisines Snacks and One-dish Meal today!
Free Delivery via Registered Mail (within Singapore only)
Pay by Paypal or Bank Transfer available: overseas purchases can be arranged
|North Indian Curry Prawns|
300g big black prawns
200g ladies fingers
1 tbsp pounded onions
1 tbsp tamarind juice
1 tbsp dried chili paste
2 tbsp curry paste
1/2 cup 1st coconut milk
4 tbsp cooking oil
1 stalk curry leaves
1. Wash and cut off the feet and antennae of prawns and take out the dirt.
2. Pound the onions and prepare the tamarind juice and chili paste
3. Heat the frying pan and pour 4 tbsp cooking oil. Fry the onions for 2 min. Add the dried chili paste and wet curry paste and fry for 6 min until fragrant.
4. Add the 1st coconut milk, curry leaves, tomato and prawns and cook for 5 min.
5. Serve hot with white fragrant rice.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Copyright 2002 Special Asian Food All Rights Reserved
Submit your email to my blog on the top-righthand space to be a free member.
You can also view and join below (t) twitter (f) facebook Google(g+1) and subcribe to Linkedin.com Special Asian Food Group and Youtube.com Channel Sophia Lim