Recipe from The Oriental Cookbook 50 color photow 5 countries recipes 109 pages 6 inch x 8 inch
Perfect Christmas Gift for the Season
Order The Oriental Cookbook with free pdf Chinese Cuisines Snacks and One-dish Meal today!
Free Delivery via Registered Mail (within Singapore only)
Pay by Paypal or Bank Transfer available: overseas purchases can be arranged
500g chicken thigh
100g green peas
50g curry paste
2 tbsp sliced shallots
2 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 tsp pounded chili
1 1/2 cup 1st coconut
2 tbsp ghee
salt pepper to taste
1. Wash clean the chicken thigh and marinate.
2. Pound the garlic, ginger and chili
3. Heat the fying pan and pour the ghee and fry the sliced shallots until golden brown. Add the curry paste and fry for 10 min until nice aroma smell.
4. Add the tomatoes, 1st coconut, salt and chicken thigh and simmer for 20 min stirring in-between cooking.
Cook the Rice:
3 cups biriyani rice
2 pandan leaves
3 cups water
1. Wash and soak the rice, cardamon, cloves cinnamon and pandan leaves in the water for half an hour. Then cook rice for 20 min.
2. Add chicken thigh, green peas and raisin and mix them. Simmer for 10 min until cooked
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 60 min
Copyright 2002 Special Asian Food All Rights Reserve
Submit your email to my blog on the top-righthand space to be a free member.
You can also view and join below (t) twitter (f) facebook (g+1) Google and subcribe to Linkedin.com in Special Asian Food Group and Youtube.com Special Asian Food or Sophia Lim Channel