Recipe from The Oriental Cookbook 50 Color Photos 5 Countries Recipes 109 pages 6 in x 8 in ISBN: 981-04-7529-2
Your Perfect Christmas Gift of the Season. Order The Oriental Cookbook with free pdf Chinese Cuisines Snacks and One-dish Meal
Free Delivery via Registered Mail (within Singapore only)
Pay by Paypal or Bank Transfer available : overseas purchases can be arranged
|Fish with Garlic Sauce|
500g whole snapper or sea bream
1/2 cup vegetable oil
6 dried black mushroom
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp pickled ginger shredded
4 tblsp water
1 tsp lime juice
2 tsp cornflour
1. Wash clean the fish and score on both sides. Season it with salt, pepper and coat it with a little corn flour. Shred the mushroom finely and pickled ginger.
2. Heat the frying pan with the cookig oil until smoking hot. Slide the fish in and fry 2 1/2 min on each side and place on the plate.
3. Pour away the oil leaving enough to fry the mushroom, spring onion for 2 min. Add the fish sauce, soy sauce, pickled ginger and liquid. Blend the corn flour with little water and pour into the saucepan and stir over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
4. Pour the sauce over the fried fish and garnish with coriander
5. Serve with white fragrant rice.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
Copyright 2002 SpecialAsianFood.com All Rights Reserved
Submit your email to my blog http://specialasianfood-orientalcookbook.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
and join as a Free Member of the Group. You can also join the below network.