Recipe from The Oriental Cookbook 50 Color Photos 5 countries recipes 109 pages 6 in x 8 in ISBN: 981-04-7529-2
Perfect Christmas Gift of the Season. Pick The Oriental Cookbook with free pdf Chinese Cuisines Snacks and One-dish Meal. Only S$20.00 only
Free Delivery via Registered Mail (within Singapore only)
Order now and receive before 16 December 2012
Pay by Paypal or Bank Transfer available. Overseas purchases can be arranged.
|Curry Prawns with Ladies Fingers|
200g ladies fingers
1 tbsp sliced onions
1 tbsp pounded ginger
3 tbsp cooking oil
1 1/2 cup water
1 tbsp sugar
Salt to tast
2 tbsp pounded oniion
1 tbsp pounded dried chili
1 tbsp pounded fresh chili
1 tsp ground seri
1/2 tsp tumeric powder
1/2 curry powder
1. Wash clean the big prawns and slit the back to take out the dirt. Cut off the feet and antennas and season the prawns. Wash the ladies fingers and slice the onions and put aside.
2. Heat the frying pan and pour the cooking oil and fry the sliced onions for 3 min.
3. Add the rempah and fry for 6 min on high until there is a rich aroma.
4. Add the 1 1/2 cup water sugar, salt, pepper ladies fingers and boil on high for 10 mins.
5. Add the prawns and cook for another 5 mins.
6. Serve hot with loaf of bread or fragrant white rice.
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 25 min
Copyright 2002 SpecialAsianFood.com All Rights Reserved
Submit your email to my blog http://specialasianfood-orientalcook.blogspot/feeds/posts/default
and join as a Free Member of the Group. You can also join the below network.