Steamed Kurau or Trout or Seabass
Recipe from The Asian Chinese Cookbook
500g to 750 fish kurau or trout or seabass
1 medium-sized tomato
1 tsp sliced ginger
Red chili sliced
2 tbsp Chinese rice wine
1 tbsp black soya sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp cornstarch
Salt and pepper
1. Wash clean the fish and take out the organs and score diagonally on both sides.
2. Sprinkle salt, pepper, light sauce and cornstarch over the fish.
3. Slid ginger into the fish cuts and place sliced mushroom, tomato, ginger, red chili on top and add 2-3 tbsp water and steam for 10 min.
4. Garnish with green onion and coriander leaves.
5. Serve hot with fragrant whie rice.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Enjoy your food !
Copyright 2002 SpecialAsianFood.com All Rights Reserved