Tuesday, 28 August 2012
The Oriental Cookbook
The Oriental Cookbook, 50 recipes with 50 color photos with 109 pages 6 inch x 8 inch on 5 countries recipes: Thai, Indonesia, North Indian, Philippines and Singapore.
You can easily follow the simple steps to make Thai Pineapple Rice, Tom Yam Soup, Curry Prawns and Ladies Fingers, Hainanese Chicken Rice or Chili Crab. Eat the healthy way and immune yourself as shown below.
* Broccoli lowers your blood pressure
* Carrots release cancer-fighting betacarotene
* Garlic reduces cholesterol levels, fight acute infections and eases
* Ginger fights germs and stimulate your blood circulation
* Mushroom immune your body against sickness and disease
* Drink green tea and its anti-oxidants will help detoxify free radicals,
Asian flavours and cooking techniques are illustrated in step-by-step method and shown in the photographs to ensure fantastic results everytime you cook in the comfort of your home.
Click contact us on my website www.specialasianfood.com for any inquiries by email.
Copyright(c)2002 Specialasianfood.com All Rights Reserved
Submit your email to my blog http://specialasianfood-orientalcookbook.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
and join as a Free Member of the Group. You can also join the below network.