Recipe from Chinese Cuisines Snacks and One-dish-Meal
|Fried Lobster with Black |
Bean and Chili Sauce
1 kilo lobster
1 tbsp sliced onion
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 springs green onion
2 tbsp brandy or Chinese rice wine
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp black bean sauce
1 tsp chili sauce
1/4 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
1. Scrub and wash clean the lobster and half it with a cleaver.
2. Put the lobster on a plate and steam for 10 minutes.
3. Scrap out the lobster meat and cut to small pieces.
4. Heat the soyabean oil and fry the onion garlic green onion for 3 minutes. Add the black bean and chili sauce and fry until there is a rich aroma smell for 3 min.
5. Add the lobster pieces, wine, sesame oil and stir fry for 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot and garnish with coriender leaves and eat with fragrant white rice.
You will say "wow" most delicious!
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 8 min
Copyright 2002 SpecialAsianFood.com All Rights Reserved
Submit your email to my blog http://specialasianfood-orientalcookbook.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
and join as a Free Member of the Group. You can also join the below network.