Recipe from The Oriental Cookbook, 50 color photos 5 countries recipes 109 pages 6inch x 8 inch ISBN: 981-04-7529-2
|Thai Pineapple Rice|
4 bowls cooked rice
1 pc Chinese sausage sliced/pork floss
100g peeled prawns
100g ham sliced
2 mushrooms sliced
1 tbsp sliced shallot
1 tbsp tumeric powder
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1/2 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
1. Brush clean under the water the pineapple husk. Cut the pineapple into half and scoop out the flesh and dice.
2. Peel the prawn, slice sausage, ham, mushroom, shallot and set aside.
3. Heat the frying pan and fry the shallot, sausage, prawn, ham, mushroom for 5 min until fragrant.
4. Add rice, diced pineapple, tumeric powder, salt, pepper and stir-fry till well mixed with some port floss and fry for another 5 min.
5. You can dish some of the fried rice into the hollowed pineapple or you can dish the rice on to the plate and garnish with pork floss and red chili.
6. Serve hot.
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Copyright (c) 2002 SpecialAsianFood.com All Rights Reserved
Submit your email to my blog http://specialasianfood-orientalcookbook.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
and join as a Free Member of the Group. You can also join the below network.